Tuesday 16 April 2013

Polka dots and flowers

Hey there! Today I have these nice nails I did some time ago, as you can see they're still round and now I shape them square. I kinda miss my round nails, but I still don't know whether I prefer the round or quare ones. Anyway, let's see the polka dots!





To do these, I used my dotting tool and painted KIKO #340 over Sinful Colors Unicorn, a lovely yellow creme, perfect in 2 coats. After this, I mattified it all with essence matte top coat.

The day after I had done these, I just wanted to turn them into something special, so I grabbed KIKO #343, 361 and Revlon 050 White On White and created many many roses, using this tutorial, and that's the result!
After painting the roses, I used my matte top coat again!


I'm sorry that I took these with my phone, but I think they still look great!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!


Giulia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin