Sunday 21 April 2013

The 31 day challenge - day 3 YELLOW!

Hello! Here we are, with day 3 of the challenge. The theme is yellow, and we both had fun doing our nails!

When I first thought of this colour, a beautiful Camaro came to my mind, with two thick black stripes on it.. so I decided to recreate that look on my nails!






To achieve this look, I applied KIKO #279 over my base coat, let it dry and then applied the striping tape like below

(I know that's not a good photo, but I took it with my phone!)
After I had applied the stripes, I painted KIKO #275 for the black stripes, as shown below
(another bad photo.. sorry!)
Then, before the black polish dried, I removed the tape and top coated! 




I really hope you like it! Let me know in the comments!

Now, let's see what Frankie did!


Aren't these simply amazing? I found her idea reeeeally nice!


For this mani, she used KIKO # 279, 385, 275, 355, Essence # 74, 40 and, for the white, an Essence polish for french manicure! And, of course, Base coat and top coat, which I believe were KIKO 3 in 1 shine base coat top coat.


I know you can't really see it, but she made sunflowers! 


So? What do you think?
Giulia & Frankie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin