Sunday 5 May 2013

The 31 day challenge - day 4 GREEN! (and biscuit nails)

Hey there! I am so sorry for not being able to post more often.. but I promise I will do my best (that's what you say every time Giulia!). Anyway, these are the nails we did for the fourth day of the challenge, unfortunately I only took one baaaad photo of my nails, and to make you forgive me, I'll include another manicure I did some days ago.







These are my nails, and that's a bad bad baaaad photo! I didn't even take it after clean up, so it's a mess. Also, that's my right hand, and not the left one. Anyway, this was supposed to be a reciprocal gradient.

I used KIKO 3 in 1 shine, KIKO #297, 343


Frankie, instead, decided to paint some flowers and a nice tree on her thumb.


Now.. to the biscuits! 
Who doesn't love biscuits? I do, and I wanted to show it. So I painted H&M Dust & Diamonds over my base (KIKO 3 in 1 shine).

 
After it dried, I took some saran wrap and used the saran wrap technique to create some chocolate drops on them, using Avon Deluxe Chocolate
I wasn't very satisfied of what came out, so I took some polishes (too many to remember which ones!) and painted some of these sugary things you can find on some biscuits.
I wasn't very satisfied yet, so I took my striper, Essence white stampy polish and KIKO #238 and..


You're right! I wrote it all over my nails! 
I just couldn't resist the temptation of going around with these!



So, what do you think? I'm sorry that these were bad quality photos!

Bye for now!

Giulia (and Frankie!)

P.S. I won't be posting for a few days because my left pinky nail just broke and now I'm waiting for it to grow.. Here's a photo of my nails at the moment.. I am trying out Sally Hansen nailgrowth Miracle, and I'll let you know how it works! ;)






2 comments:

  1. You won my nail art giveaway, please email me details of where to send them: domanique.sr@hotmail.co.uk

    Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin