Tuesday 9 July 2013

Pink and glitters

Hello lovelies! Today I don't really have any nail art for you, but a 'combination' I made with my new OPI polish, Polka.com. This glittery polish is composed of pink and blue exagonal glitters and smaller, square, purple ones. I really love this 'shade'!
Now, let's see it!



The base is KIKO #282, a bubblegum pink which needs 2 to 3 coats for full opacity.


Over that pink, I put 1 coat of OPI Polka.com, which needed minimum placing, and no fishing at all!


And here's a blurry photo of the glitters!


Obviously these photos were taken in artificial light, but I took some in natural light too!




And here's the other blurry photo!


I really love these glittery glitters! Do you love them as much as I do? Let me know in the comments!

And don't forget to like my facebook page and subscribe to my bloglovin'!


Giulia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin